If there is social justice in this world and 80 percent of the world's able population are trained with true Martial Arts, the world would be a more peaceful & harmonious place
We intend to set up a world-class Special Asian Martial Arts Centre (SAMAC) using multimedia & virtual reality and live performances from the "best of the best" to promote Asian martial arts as an important heritage of Asia. We will not allow one school of martial art to compete with another school, to ensure goodwill & friendship
True Martial Arts (such as Bullet Martial Art) are for Peace. Why? Because they promote:
1. Discipline & Self Control
2. Respect for Others
3. Self Defence to Deter Aggression & Assault
4. Self Confidence, Calmness, Maturity & Wisdom
5. Mental & Biological Health, which would instil a Peaceful Outlook
6. Mindset of being always prepared for emergency or an attack & not just learning how to evade, punch , kick or block
What is Bullet Martial Art (BMA)?
Our CEO is the Founder of the BMA Concept developed over decades of training and research. It is partly adapted from Bruce Lee's martial art style
The aim is on achieving Perfection (as much as possible) on a Few Basic Moves (strike/block/evasion)
One "bullet punch" is better than 100 mediocre ones
The idea is Not to strike with hands or legs all over the place and with no focus
BMA is only possible with "Qi" (special invisible force), a trade secret only known to trusted people
Bullet Martial Art (BMA) must incorporate QiGong to deliver Bullet/Lightning Strikes that can knock out an Evil & Strong Attacker in One Move, using SAP:
- SPEED, fast enough before the Attacker can even jab the knife at you or pull the trigger
- ART of Striking or Evading Correctly
- POWER of Qi or the unexplained invisible Force
Please view the video below on the famous Bruce Lee's 1 inch & 6 inch Punch performed on World Karate Champion Joe Lewis in 1967 in Long Beach, USA
More about Bullet Martial Art
“I don’t fear a man who knows 1000 kicks but I fear a man who has practiced 1 kick a 1000 times” - Bruce Lee
Reminder: True martial arts are for discipline, respect for others, self defence, self confidence & PEACE
Dear all youthful people concerned,
1. Going to the gym & sports are for developing certain muscles, physical strength, stamina & improving your blood circulation, therefore it's good for general your health, so please continue doing it if you have time but do Not over-stress yourself. For those who cannot find time or opportunity to go to gym, you can walk up & down the stairs, jogging or walking with fresh air around, creatively and safely use gadgets in your home like chairs and tables to exercise.
2. Qigong (& perhaps with some meditation or even prayer) takes it to the NEXT LEVEL. It can increase your "internal" energy called Qi which has proven to work but (like other phenomenon such as Acupuncture), it cannot be explained yet by Science. Qi is a very potent and powerful force which can be used to save lives or in Martial Arts to knock out your opponents of a much bigger size. Qigong is Also good for increasing our oxygen supply needed by our body (we do not breathe properly or have enough oxygen) and for the general Health of our Internal Organs.
3. Practicing good Martial Arts takes it to next level of promoting Self Discipline, developing Bravery and most importantly, SELF CONFIDENCE, especially in dealing with a crisis. Of course, the ultimate aim of martial arts is for SELF DEFENCE and to protect the weak from aggression.
Cut the crap!
With BMA (Bullet Martial Art), after many years of intensive & correct training, you can EIOS (End It With One Strike, punch or kick or chain punch)
The core philosophy of martial arts is for peace, harmony with nature, discipline, self confidence, respect for others and self defence. Well trained martial artists can deter violent acts of aggression, effectively promoting peace.
Published by: YouTube Channel VANDYKMUSIC
Published Date: Nov 14, 2018
Published by: YouTube Channel Las Vegas Kung Fu Academy
Published Date: Nov 5, 2018
Published by: YouTube Channel Simbly Sports
Published Date: Feb 18, 2017
Published by: YouTube Channel Silat Fan TV
Published Date: May 14, 2018
Published by: YouTube Channel Mr. Cool
Published Date: Dec 13, 2016
Published by: YouTube Channel Martial Arts Journey
Published Date: Nov 2, 2016
Published by: YouTube Channel KARATE SLOT
Published Date: Jun 7, 2022
Published by: Silat Fan TV
Published Date: Oct 19, 2015
Published by: YouTube Channel BRUTAL TV
Published Date: May 5, 2021
Published by: YouTube Channel The Straits Times
Published Date: May 23, 2022
Published by: YouTube Channel BBC
Published Date: Aug 15, 2019
Published by: YouTube Channel BRUTAL TV
Published Date: Feb 14, 2022
Published by: TikTok account @Sport
Copyright © 2023 IPECH Museum - All Rights Reserved.